2017 YOUTH AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

Applications to our youth social media outreach mentoring and internship project, starting at the 8th edition of the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) at the World Conference Center in Bonn, Germany, from December 19-20, 2017. Public voting is now closed.

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #21: Carla Madueño Florian (Peru)

1 Dec 2017

2017 is almost over, what have we done? The Change we all really stand for is as basic as Love put into Action, Conviction put in practice and Justice made reality I am Carla Madueño, a Peruvian biologist, currently pursuing a Master Degree on Global Change Ecology at the University of Bayreuth, Germany. Now that […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #20: Biplabi (Nepal)

1 Dec 2017

Being born in a hilly village of Nepal, I have always seen my mother collecting fuel wood, grasses and medicinal herbs from forests. I enjoyed accompanying her to the nearby river and streams to fetch water for our daily needs. The beauties of those hills and mountains always lured me. I had an impact on […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #19: Joseph Indo Muli (Kenya)

1 Dec 2017

Elephant brilliance: Checkmate My name is Joseph Indo and I work for an organization called Shimba Hills Community Forest Association whose core mandate is involving the community living adjacent to Shimbahills National Park in participatory management of the Shimbahills Ecosystem. Our biggest success story was in management of Human wildlife conflict and is the story […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #18: Anna Huttunen (Finland)

1 Dec 2017

Urban landscapes for a sustainable future! For me, cities play a central role in fighting climate change. I am passionate about cities that enable safe and a socially, environmentally and economically sustainable way of life to each and every citizen. I am interested in developing cities that preserve existing, as well as restore and create […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #17: Abul Bashar Polas (Bangladesh)

1 Dec 2017

My name is Md. Abul Bashar Polas. I am currently a master student in Germany with an academic background in Agriculture economics and environmental sciences. I am profoundly interested getting practical experiences in the field of environmental sustainability and natural resources management. I am from such a village in Bangladesh where there is no even […]