2017 YOUTH AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

Applications to our youth social media outreach mentoring and internship project, starting at the 8th edition of the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) at the World Conference Center in Bonn, Germany, from December 19-20, 2017. Public voting is now closed.

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #15: Linh Bui (Vietnam)

30 Nov 2017

…BECAUSE WE MUST WORK TOGETHER FOR A SUSTAINABLE WORLD! Being an introvert girl, I used to prevent public speaking. Along the time, I become comfortable with expressing opinions in front of people, but still like to keep my unique way of thinking: Writing an imaginary story in which I explore my arguments with an imaginary […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #14 Lawreen Mkado (Kenya)

30 Nov 2017

“If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal”. Hello, my name is Lawreen Mkado I am 29 years-old a student at the United Nations University – Institute of Environment and Human Security. I did my masters in Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security in Bonn, Germany but originally I am […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #13: Rupert Barry (UK)

30 Nov 2017

More than just an emoji? ? Our biggest challenge towards creating fairer, healthier, more sustainable, more productive and more resilient landscapes is the competition for people’s time. I believe the question we should be asking ourselves is, how do we get people’s attention at a time when there is more information and distraction than ever […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #12: Savyasachi Anju Prabir (India)

30 Nov 2017

Art and Science: Strange Bedfellows? Visualizing anthropology “Why study visual anthropology?” a typical question people ask about my education choice. In November 2017, I began three-year Master’s Program in Visual Anthropology, Media and Documentary Practices at the University of Münster, Germany, and I was clear about my choice. In today’s world, the social and political […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #11: Sandhya Maniram (Suriname)

30 Nov 2017

Changing Climate – How to Act? In the last decades the climate has been changing dramatically, what is mainly caused by many human activities like cutting off the forests in an unsustainable way, setting up big factories that produce CO2, having poultry farms on big scales what is a cause of methane production, let’s say […]