- Collects and analyzes relevant technical, social, economic, environmental, institutional and technology related information, data and/or statistics to support the delivery of programme projects, products and services relating to policy and governance
- Undertakes analysis, provides technical input for plans and reports and edits/revises technical/scientific documents
- Participates in the development of improved work methods, tools and systems
- Updates databases and web pages
- Participates on multi-disciplinary project/work teams and missions
- Collaborates in the development of training tools and materials and the organization of workshops/seminars etc.
- Participates in the organization, conduct and follow-up of meetings, consultations and conferences, the development/production of required materials and the provision of information and assistance to partners