2017 Youth Catalysts Bonn

These young individuals will be at GLF Bonn asking the hard questions, bringing in new philosophies, and accelerating change by keeping an eye on local realities. They come from across the globe and will be facilitating sessions, developing Pavilion agendas, and at the frontline of enhancing the GLF experience.

Meet the 15 Youth Catalysts in GLF Pavilions

12 Dec 2017

We are proud to introduce you to the youth catalysts who will be inspiring and accelerating change in our Pavilions at GLF Bonn.

GLF Youth Catalyst Application #10 – Cian Dalgish (United Kingdom)

29 Nov 2017

These young individuals will be at GLF Bonn asking the hard questions, bringing in new philosophies, and accelerating change by keeping an eye on local realities.

GLF Youth Catalyst Application #9- Gabriela Huidobro Jauregui (Colombia)

29 Nov 2017

Gabriela Huidobro Jauregui, Age 28, Colombia Program of Study: Tropical Forestry “When I got the invitation to participate in the forum the first question I made to my self was: why am I interested in participating in the GLF? Then I thought that it would be a wonderful and invaluable experience, filled with many lessons […]

GLF Youth Catalyst Application #8 – Luca Körner (Germany)

29 Nov 2017

Luca Körner, 24, Germany Program of Study: Natural Resource Management, University of Applied Sciences Cologne “Humanity’s dependence on natural resources, extracted and harvested from the landscape that surrounds us, is one of the most influential factors that shapes our societies. This fact became even more obvious to me when I visited Lake Urmia in Iran, […]

GLF Youth Catalyst Application #7 – Maria del Mar Moure Peña (Mexico)

29 Nov 2017

Maria del Mar Moure Peña, 28, Mexico Program of Study: Environmental Risks and Human Security, Disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation) “I have been involved in the Development field from three sides: on the beneficiaries’ end, by being born and raised in a community development project; in the practitioners side, working in CCA in […]