2017 YOUTH AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

Applications to our youth social media outreach mentoring and internship project, starting at the 8th edition of the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) at the World Conference Center in Bonn, Germany, from December 19-20, 2017. Public voting is now closed.

The GLF Youth Ambassadors are now selected!

18 Dec 2017

It is now our honour to introduce our 10 sponsored GLF Youth Ambassadors!

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #25: Nicole Acosta Vásconez (Ecuador)

1 Dec 2017

On August 2017 I arrived to Germany to start my MSc in Tropical Forestry at TU Dresden. This being the first time I was experiencing life in Europe, there were many things that surprised me. But one of the most shocking first impressions I had was the scarcity of Ecuadorians in international programs and the […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #24: Wairore John Ndung’u (Kenya)

1 Dec 2017

Peek Inside a local Bonn Challenge – 30 years ago The Bonn Challenge commitment includes an ambitious target; the world can learn so much from a small village in Kenya where a local edition of the Bonn challenge started 30-years ago. I count myself lucky – the student of a local community that was willing […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #23: Salman Khan (Pakistan)

1 Dec 2017

My name is Salman Khan I am passionate about the future of Agriculture and Landscape in Pakistan, and I am more interested in how Youth can play an important role in sustainable development. Basically I belong to Peshawar, capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa province in Pakistan. Peshawar is consider to be one of the beautiful cities […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #22: Valeria Sorgato (Ecuador)

1 Dec 2017

Hi, I’m Valeria Sorgato! I’m here to tell you my story and how I ended up writing this article. My journey began in one of the biggest islands of the Philippines when I was 5, and while I was playing I got to discover a narrow path through the dense forest that took me to […]