The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is the world’s largest and only science-led multi-sectoral platform designed to produce and disseminate knowledge and accelerate action to build more resilient, climate-friendly, diverse, equitable and productive landscapes. The GLF platform connects diverse stakeholders; provides learning opportunities; gathers and shares knowledge; and accelerates action to produce positive, sustainable impact.
Duties and responsibilities
- GLFx sites
- Learning and Academy site
- Event sites
- News site (Landscapes News)
- Main site
- Community site.
- Build GLFx and GLF webpages.
- Work with GLFx API to list data on other sites and vice versa.
- Provide technical web support throughout 2021.
- Help with content setup and update.
Education, knowledge and experience
- a bachelor’s degree in web design, information technology, computer science, information technology, communications, or other relevant disciplines
- a minimum three years’ experience as a web developer role in fast-paced environment
- proficiency in Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) implementation
- experience in website development with programming and developing online applications/web-based applications
- experience using WordPress
- experience using API to retrieve and list data
- competence in database programming
- good knowledge in relevant Internet technologies and trends, such as security and logging systems.
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and to take initiative, demonstrate innovation and exercise good judgment
- competency in personal organization, prioritization and accuracy, with the ability to work effectively under time pressures and manage multiple tasks
- good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment and to be an effective team player
- creative, and flexible to respond to changing requirements.
Terms and conditions
- This is a part-time consultancy position.
- Period of the consultancy is expected to be May 2021 – April 2022.
- Working location: Home-based, preferably in Indonesia.