Summary of responsibilities
- design and implement a monitoring framework for a multi-country integrated landscape management project coordinated by CIFOR
- advise on the application of theory of change in project design and implementation
- manage the collection and use of data for learning and project improvement
- coordinate the dissemination of emerging project lessons through sub-national, national and international forums.
Education, knowledge and experience
- University degree in Economics or Social or Environmental Sciences, Forestry or Agricultural Science or any other specialized field of study, ideally with an interface to Monitoring & Evaluation
- Several years of experience in monitoring & evaluation, theory of change and the management of complex data records
- Proven ability in project management and partner coordination
- Very good written and spoken English, ideally French
- Citizenship of an EU member state is required.