Youth at Bonn 2017

GLF Youth Catalyst Application #1 – Patrick Mauritz Diaz (Indonesia)

29 Nov 2017

Patrick Mauritz Diaz, Age 29, Indonesia  Program of Study: Tropical Forestry “I witnessed major conflicts between stakeholders in Indonesia caused by ongoing land-use change. In August 2015, Jambi’s nomadic indigenous tribe ‘Suku Anak Dalam’ in Bukit 12 National Park had to leave the forest due to the thick and toxic haze caused by massive forest […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #10: Atrasina Adlina (Indonesia)

29 Nov 2017

My name is Atrasina Adlina, but most of my friend called me Adlien. I born in capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. But I grew up in several cities in Indonesia, such as Bogor, Makassar, and Ambon. In the last place, I start to think about what I can do for this country. This story begin […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Application #9: Thuan Sarzynski (France)

27 Nov 2017

Where coffee and tea grow well, in the vietnamese highlands, I arrived on this planet. It was a Wednesday. My first two years were somehow difficult. My family did not have the money to feed me properly, I was undernourished and I was not growing well. Hopefully, I do not remember that much of this […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #8: Hana Voca (Kosovo)

23 Nov 2017

Act like a bee, think like a human People often tell me ‘You can’t save the world. Just save yourself’. I am fully aware that occasionally I may be a little bit of idealist or as they like to call me a “dreamer”. I also am aware that they mean for my own good, but […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #7: Emmi Lindqvist (Finland)

22 Nov 2017

Change We Must Believe In Hello, my name is Emmi and I’m a 30-year-old Sustainable Coastal Management graduate originally from Finland and currently living in the beautiful coastal city of Cádiz, Spain. I grew up in the United States but spent my summer vacations at a small cottage in the Finnish countryside. I swam in […]