Youth at Bonn 2017

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #6: Woo YoonHo (Korea)

22 Nov 2017

Learn How to See, Everything is Connected There have been many problems such as poverty, pollution, inequality, climate change, etc. which are strongly entangled together. In 2015, UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) set the agenda called SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) which is composed of 17 Goals and 169 targets to end such problems. SDGs have […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #5: Muhammad Malik Ar Rahiem (Indonesia)

21 Nov 2017

For the Love of Peat My name is Muhammad Malik Ar Rahiem. I am a geologist. In 2014-2015 I was working as hydrologist at peatland restoration project at Katingan, Central Borneo, Indonesia. Those periods change my life forever. Let me tell you a story about that. Imagine you are in a barbeque party at the […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #4: Giuliane Correia (Brazil)

21 Nov 2017

IT IS NEVER LATE TO SPEAK OUT Kind reader, so here we are. Thank you for your good company. Let me tell you, in a few words, who I am: I have grown up in the countryside of Brazil, in a small town with indigenous origin Tupi-Guarani. One day, desiring to discover the world, I […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #3: Mokbul Hossain (Bangladesh)

21 Nov 2017

Learn from Nature I am Md Mokbul Hossain and from my childhood, I lived in a natural environment like village area. I love to stay with nature. I grew up a remote village area in Northern part of the Bangladesh. I studied a primary school (grade1to 5) which was three Kilometers far away from my […]

GLF Youth Ambassador Program – Application #2: Duncan Chando (Kenya)

18 Nov 2017

Ignorance is NOT bliss They say that change is inevitable and as the world continuously evolves, there is need for improved and strategic systems. It pains me when I see people burning and throwing garbage on the street or cutting down trees and building factories. Is it blind ignorance or don’t they know what their […]